Baby Chick Cookies
These baby chick cookies look like they came from a pricy bakery, but they’re so cheep to make! (Sorry, we couldn’t help ourselves.)
- 1 pkg (16.5 oz/465 g) sugar cookie dough
- 1 can (16 oz/450 g) white frosting
- yellow food coloring
- yellow sugar sprinkles, orange gumdrops, mini chocolate morsels (optional)
- Just bake store-bought sugar cookie dough according to package directions. Once cool enough to handle, cut out several flowers using a small flower shaped cookie cutter (1 ½" (4 cm)) then cut each flower in half to make wing shapes.
- Top all the cookie pieces with yellow-tinted frosting; assemble as shown and decorate by sprinkling with yellow sugar, adding orange gumdrop sections for feet and a beak, and mini chocolate morsels for eyes.