Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 1 pkg (14.1 oz/ 399 g) refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts), softened according to the package directions
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (15 oz/425 g) solid pack pumpkin
- ½ cup (125 mL) heavy cream
- ¼ cup (50 mL) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) pumpkin pie spice
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Unroll the pie crusts onto a lightly floured surface. Cut 3 circles from each crust with the large Pie Dough Cutter. Place the circles into the wells of the Mini Pie Pan, pressing the dough into the bottom, up the sides, and pressing the edge of the dough into the scalloped rim.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour the mixture evenly into the wells of the pan.
- Lightly tap the pan on the counter to even out the filling.
- Bake for 30–33 minutes, or until the crusts are golden brown and the filling has set. Remove the pan from the oven and let the pies cool in the pan for 5 minutes before releasing. Serve with Homemade Whipped Cream.
- 6 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per Serving: Calories 300, Total Fat 19 g, Saturated Fat 9 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Sodium 220 mg, Carbohydrate 31 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 11 g, Protein 5 g
Use canned pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling, for this recipe.