Stars & Stripes Dessert Pizza
- 1 1/2 pkg (8 oz or 235 g each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (250 g) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon zest
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh blueberries
- 1 lb (450 g) fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced (about 3 cups/750 mL)
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- Lemon-lime soda or additional lemon juice
Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Unroll crescent dough into 3 long strips. Arrange dough on Rectangle Stone, pinching seams together to seal. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.
To assemble, arrange blueberries in a square in upper left corner to represent stars. Make alternating rows of strawberries and bananas to represent stripes. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill up to 6 hours.
- 16 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Nutrients per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 23 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 270 mg, Fiber 2 g
If desired, bananas may be omitted. Leave the rows between the strawberries open for the white stripes.