Give classic fudge a patriotic punch!
- 1 package (12 oz/340 g) milk chocolate chips
- 1 container (16 oz/454 g) chocolate frosting
- red, white and blue sprinkles
- Put the chocolate chips into the Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave, uncovered on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir the chocolate until it is smooth. If the chocolate is not completely melted, microwave it for 15 to 30 seconds more. Add the chocolate frosting and stir until the mixture is well blended and no longer shiny.
- Cut two 12-inch (30 cm) long pieces of parchment or waxed paper. Put 1 piece of the paper on a cutting board. Spoon the chocolate mixture onto the paper. Cover the chocolate mixture with the second piece of parchment paper. Pat the chocolate mixture with your hand to flatten it slightly. Roll the chocolate mixture until it is 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick using the Baker's Roller. Sprinkle with red, white and blue sprinkles. Put the fudge in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or until it is firm.
- Remove the fudge from the refrigerator and peel off the top piece of parchment paper. Cut the fudge into 1-inch (2.5 cm) squares.
- about 6 dozen pieces of fudge
about 72 servings of 1 piece of fudge
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 45, Total Fat 2.5 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 15 mg, Fiber 0 g
To store the fudge, put it in a plastic container and cover it, then place it in the refrigerator.