- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped ham
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
Melt butter over medium heat in (8-in.) Sauté Pan. When butter starts to bubble, pour egg mixture into Pan. With Classic Scraper, carefully push cooked portions of egg towards the center, tilting so uncooked portions flow to open areas of Pan.
When no visible liquid egg remains, sprinkle green pepper, ham, onion and cheese over half of omelet. Fold omelet in half and allow to cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 1 servings