Raspberry Tequila Sangria
- 2 oranges, divided
- 3 limes, divided
- ¼ cup (50 mL) sugar
- 6 cups (1.5 L) ice
- 1 bag (10-12 oz) frozen sweetened raspberries
- 1 cup (250 mL) silver tequila
- ½ cup (125 mL) triple sec
- 1 bottle (750 mL) pink champagne or sparkling wine
- 4 cups (1 L) chilled lemon-lime soda
Juice one orange and two limes to measure ¼ cup (50 mL) juice each.
Combine the juices and sugar in a Small Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 2–3 minutes or until the sugar is dissolved. Thinly slice the remaining orange and lime.
Add the ice, juice mixture, orange and lime slices, raspberries, tequila, and triple sec to the Family–Size Quick–Stir®Pitcher and stir. Add the champagne and soda. Place the lid on the pitcher and plunge gently.
- 12 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 220, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 29 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 15 mg, Fiber 2 g
U.S. Diabetic exchanges per serving:
2 fruit (2 carb)