Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This recipe is a great place to start if you're new to making smoothies—It's a great recipe to make if you're a smoothie pro, too!
- ¼ cup (60 mL) Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup (60 mL) orange juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh strawberries, stems removed and halved
- 1 banana, peeled and quartered
- ½ cup (125 mL) ice
Add all the ingredients, in the order listed, to the Deluxe Cooking Blender.
- Replace and lock the lid. Turn the wheel to select the SMOOTHIE setting; press the wheel to start.
- 1 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 280, Total Fat 1 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 25 mg, Carbohydrate 64 g, Fiber 6 g, Sugars 46 g, Protein 8 g
Using frozen fruit will yield a thicker, colder smoothie. When you use frozen fruit, add at least double the amount of liquid and omit the ice.