- 1 cup (250 mL) unsalted raw macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup (60 mL) rolled oats
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) whole flaxseeds
- 2 cups (500 mL) water for soaking
- 5 cups (1.25 L) water for blending
- 2 tsp (10 mL) agave (optional seasoning)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla (optional seasoning)
- ⅛ tsp (0.5 mL) salt (optional seasoning)
Soak the nuts/grains/seeds in the soaking water for the specified amount of time.
Drain and rinse the food.
Add the macadamia nuts, rolled oats, flaxseeds, blending water, and seasonings to the Deluxe Cooking Blender. Replace and lock the lid. Turn the wheel to select the ALT MILK setting; press the wheel to start.
Strain the mixture through the strainer bag into a bowl and chill before serving.
- 4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving (1 cup/250 mL): Calories 100, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 50 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugars 2 g, Protein 1 g
Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.