Irish eyes will smile at these cute shamrock sandwiches.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 loaf rye bread
- 1/2 pkg (4 oz/125 g) softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) loosely packed fresh watercress
- 1/2 tbsp (7 mL) All-Purpose Dill Mix
- Slice a cucumber with the Simple Slicer on the #2 setting, and cut circles from rye bread with a 2½" (6 cm) round cookie cutter. Process ½ package (4 oz/125 g) softened cream cheese, ½ cup (125 mL) loosely packed fresh watercress and ½ tbsp (7 mL) All-Purpose Dill Mix in the Manual Food Processor until combined.
- Spread 1 tsp (5 mL) onto three pieces of bread and top each with a cucumber slice. Arrange into a shamrock as shown and garnish with watercress to create a stem.