Quick Cooker Spinach & Artichoke Dip
This a creamy, cheesy restaurant favorite is easy to make at home in a pressure cooker. It’s super delicious served warm or cold.
- 1 jar (12 oz/340 g) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 pkg (10 oz./283 g) frozen spinach
- 8 oz. (250 g) cream cheese
- ½ cup (125 mL) vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Greek Rub, plus more for serving
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- 4 oz. (125 g) white sharp cheddar (1 cup/250 mL grated)
- ½ cup (125 mL) low-fat Greek yogurt
Add the dip ingredients, except the add-ins, to the Quick Cooker. Cook on CUSTOM for 6 minutes.
Meanwhile, coarsely grate the cheese listed in the add-ins for the dip you’re making.
- When the timer is up, manually release the pressure. Stir in the add-ins. Let the dip sit for a few minutes to thicken before serving. Place in a serving bowl and sprinkle with additional rub.
- 16 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving (¼ cup/60 mL): Calories 110, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 280 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugars 1 g (includes 0 g added sugars), Protein 5 g
To keep the dip warm during your gathering, serve in one of our Insulated Serving Bowls. They keep food warm up to 2 hours and look great on any table.