Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2-3 tbsp Buffalo Rub
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 can (12.5 oz) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- Crumbled blue cheese, assorted crackers and assorted vegetables (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine soup, milk, rub and pressed garlic in (2-qt.) Saucepan. Mix well. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, whisking occasionally. Stir in chicken; cook an additional 3-4 minutes or until chicken is hot. Remove from heat and stir in cheeses until incorporated.
Pour dip into Mini-Baker. Bake 13-15 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven. Top with blue cheese and serve with assorted crackers and vegetables, if desired.
- 3 1/2 cups
20 servings of about 3 tbsp (excluding optional ingredients)
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 80, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 3 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 290 mg, Fiber 0 g
If desired, 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken can be substituted for the canned chicken.