Creamy Peanut Dip with Fresh Vegetables
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger root, cut in half, pressed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- 1 large red or green bell pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables such as carrots, cucumber, zucchini, mushrooms, bell pepper or celery
Place cream cheese and peanut butter in Small Batter Bowl; mix until smooth with Classic Scraper. Press garlic clove and ginger root using Garlic Press and add to cream cheese mixture. Add remaining ingredients except vegetables.
V-cut bell pepper using V-Shaped Cutter; place in center of Chillzanne® Platter fitted with Divider. Fill with dip. Cut carrots, cucumber and zucchini using Crinkle Cutter. Slice mushrooms using Egg Slicer Plus®. Cut bell pepper strips and celery sticks using Utility Knife. Arrange vegetables on platter and serve.
- 1 1/2 cups dip