Sorry! The page you're looking for isn't here.
It may have been moved, deleted or we’re working to make it even better. (The page might not even exist!)
Try our home page for a new direction.
Here’s a recipe to make it up to you!
Lemonade Shortcake Cups
- 1 small pkg (9 oz) white cake mix (see Cook’s Tip)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) flour
- 2 oz (60 g) cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) butter (½ stick), melted
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) thawed frozen whipped topping
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) prepared lemon curd, divided
- 6 small whole strawberries, hulled
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) water
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray cups of Deluxe Mini–Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, flour, cream cheese and butter in Classic Batter Bowl; mix until a soft dough forms using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the dough into each cup of pan. Bake 11–13 minutes or until cups are light golden brown.
- For filling, in clean batter bowl, mix whipped topping and ½ cup (125 mL) of the lemon curd until well blended. Add filling to large resealable plastic bag (see Cook’s Tip).
- Slice strawberries into quarters using Utility Knife.
- Remove pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Immediately press down on cups using Mini–Tart Shaper to form indentations. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Grasp edges of each cup and twist gently to loosen. Remove cups from pan to cooling rack.
- Mix remaining ¼ cup (50 mL) lemon curd and water in (1–cup/250–mL) Prep Bowl until blended.
- Squeeze filling evenly into cups. Spoon lemon curd over filling. Top each cup with one strawberry quarter.
Yield: 24 servings of 1 shortcake cup
Cook’s Tips: If you can’t find a small package of cake mix, 1 2/3 cups (400 mL) of white cake mix from a regular–size package can be used.
To easily fill large resealable plastic bag with filling, fit plastic bag over bowl of Manual Food Processor. Spoon filling into bag and trim the corner.
Nutrients per serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 100 mg, Carbohydrate 16 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g
U.S. Diabetic exchanges per serving: No information is currently available.
©2014 The Pampered Chef used under license.