BBQ Roasting Pan & Can HolderItem Number 2714
The BBQ Roasting Pan & Can Holder grills a whole chicken and vegetables all at one time. Use the pan with or without the detachable can holder.
BBQ Roasting Pan & Can Holder
Grill meats and vegetables simultaneously. For super-moist chicken, put a 12-oz. can of beer or soda in the detachable can holder and place the chicken on top to barbecue. Small holes and solid side walls keep food contained while turning. Pan, 14" x 12" (35 cm x 30 cm); can holder, 2½" x 4" (6 cm x 10 cm). Dishwasher-safe.
Use & Care
- Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe. Detach can holder from pan prior to dishwashing. Pan will darken with use on the grill. Dishwashing will help remove food residues, but will not restore luster of pan after use.
For use with grilling whole chicken when using the can holder
- Follow grill manufacturer directions for preparing grill for indirect cooking over medium heat (see tips on indirect heating). For other uses, pan can be used over direct or indirect heat.
- Before heating, attach can holder to pan by aligning the prongs with the holes in the bottom of the pan; insert prongs into holes and rotate clockwise to secure.
- Select desired 12 fl.oz. (355 mL) canned beverage and pour out ¼ of the beverage to provide space for drippings. Insert can into holder.
- Place chicken over can holder so that the can is upright in the cavity of the chicken. Arrange vegetables or potatoes around chicken.
- Place the pan onto the grill and cook following recipe directions. Use a heat-safe tool to turn vegetables or potatoes for even cooking.
- Remove pan from grill. Using tongs, remove chicken from can holder.
- Allow pan and can holder to cool. Discard canned beverage. Detach can holder by rotating counter-clockwise.
- Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
- Pan may also be used without the can holder for grilling other foods, such as vegetables, pork tenderloin, shrimp and more!
- Larger cuts of meat, such as whole chicken, grill best using indirect heat. To prepare for indirect cooking on the grill, pre-heat the grill with all burners on high. Adjust the burners on the side of the food to reach desired heat level; turn off burner(s) directly below the food.
- Hot pan can cause burns if handled improperly. Always use a heat-resistant oven mitt or pad when handling hot pan or when placing on surfaces.
- Hot pan should not be placed directly on non-metal surfaces, such as grill side-tables.
Made in China
CERTIFICATE OF GUARANTEE
The Pampered Chef guarantees that customers will be completely satisfied with its products.
Our guarantee on consumable products is limited to spoilage, damage in shipping, or error on our part.
- All non-consumable products have a minimum one-year guarantee unless noted otherwise. Misuse or use contrary to the Use and Care instructions will void this guarantee.
- If you need to return a product, please contact the Solution Center within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification and official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email, we will make prepaid arrangements for the item to be returned for replacement, refund or exchange.
- If you need to return a product after 30 days but within one year from the ship date of the order, contact our Solution Center. Upon return of product with official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email (at your expense), we will replace, refund or exchange the item for any other item available for sale at the time of the original purchase, provided it has not been discontinued.
- Any price difference for an exchange will be adjusted. Refunds will not exceed payment made at the time of purchase.
- Products with an (LTD) symbol have a Limited Guarantee.
- The Limited Guarantee covers only satisfaction with the product, manufacturing defects or damage during shipping, that is reported within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification, the item can be returned for replacement, refund or exchange. Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and with the original sales receipt. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable.
- Products with the (#) symbol have an Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee (indicated by the number of years stated).
- Certain products have a Lifetime Guarantee (L). This guarantee extends only to the original purchaser or gift recipient of the product.
- The Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee and the Lifetime Guarantee are limited. They cover repair or replacement only. They cover defects in materials and workmanship. They do not cover commercial use, abuse, misuse, ordinary wear and tear, or an act of God. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable under these warranties. If actual product replacement cannot be made due to unavailability, Company may, in its discretion, offer comparable product replacement or credit towards future product purchases. Maximum credit allowed for future product purchases will be the price paid for the covered product.
To close this window, please click anywhere outside of the box.