Asian Seasoning MixItem Number 9860
A blend of bell pepper, garlic, toasted sesame seeds, green onion and ginger. Gluten-free.
Asian Seasoning Mix
Our Asian Seasoning Mix has been enhanced with citrus flavors and can be used in previous recipes calling for this ingredient. Use this aromatic blend for stir-fry dishes, wontons, marinades and dressings. Asian Salad Dressing recipe is included on package label. 2.8 oz. Contains: soy. Gluten-free.
As of September 1, 2014, all Pampered Chef® rubs, seasoning mixes, oils, vinegars, vanilla extract and savory sauces are gluten-free and easily identified by a red starburst on the label that reads “Gluten Free”. If you are unsure if your Pantry Product is gluten-free, we recommend that you review the ingredient list on the label of your bottle.
Use & Care
How to Use
- Prior to first use, remove bottle cap by turning counterclockwise.
- Remove inner freshness seal; replace cap by turning clockwise.
- The cap has a flip top for sprinkling.
How to Store
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Garlic, red & green bell pepper*, dextrose, sesame seeds, soy sauce granules (soy sauce [soybeans, salt, vinegar] maltodextrin, salt), orange peel*, lemon peel*, lime juice powder (corn syrup solids, lime juice solids, natural flavors), green onion*, spices, ginger with other natural flavors, silicon dioxide (anticaking). *Dehydrated. GLUTEN-FREE.
No sugar or preservatives added.
Made in USA
CERTIFICATE OF GUARANTEE
The Pampered Chef guarantees that customers will be completely satisfied with its products.
Our guarantee on consumable products is limited to spoilage, damage in shipping, or error on our part.
- All non-consumable products have a minimum one-year guarantee unless noted otherwise. Misuse or use contrary to the Use and Care instructions will void this guarantee.
- If you need to return a product, please contact the Solution Center within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification and official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email, we will make prepaid arrangements for the item to be returned for replacement, refund or exchange.
- If you need to return a product after 30 days but within one year from the ship date of the order, contact our Solution Center. Upon return of product with official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email (at your expense), we will replace, refund or exchange the item for any other item available for sale at the time of the original purchase, provided it has not been discontinued.
- Any price difference for an exchange will be adjusted. Refunds will not exceed payment made at the time of purchase.
- Products with an (LTD) symbol have a Limited Guarantee.
- The Limited Guarantee covers only satisfaction with the product, manufacturing defects or damage during shipping, that is reported within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification, the item can be returned for replacement, refund or exchange. Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and with the original sales receipt. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable.
- Products with the (#) symbol have an Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee (indicated by the number of years stated).
- Certain products have a Lifetime Guarantee (L). This guarantee extends only to the original purchaser or gift recipient of the product.
- The Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee and the Lifetime Guarantee are limited. They cover repair or replacement only. They cover defects in materials and workmanship. They do not cover commercial use, abuse, misuse, ordinary wear and tear, or an act of God. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable under these warranties. If actual product replacement cannot be made due to unavailability, Company may, in its discretion, offer comparable product replacement or credit towards future product purchases. Maximum credit allowed for future product purchases will be the price paid for the covered product.
To close this window, please click anywhere outside of the box.