Tea Infusion Pitcher
Brew delicious hot or iced tea in this sleek glass pitcher. Put loose-leaf tea or tea bags in the infuser and add boiling water to the fill line, then remove the infuser when tea is brewed. Removable neoprene sleeve protects your hands from heat. You can also make refreshing flavored waters with cucumber, fruit or herbs. Holds 1½ qts. without infuser, 1 qt. with infuser. Pitcher, infuser and lid are dishwasher-safe. Sleeve is machine washable.
Use & Care
- Wash pitcher, infuser and lid prior to first use; pitcher, infuser and lid are dishwashersafe. Prior to cleaning, remove infuser from pitcher and disassemble by rotating top portion counter clock-wise and lift off.
- Neoprene sleeve is machine washable warm with like colors. Lay flat to dry. Do not use bleach.
- Wrap neoprene sleeve around pitcher lining up the zipper with the spout. Position bottom part of zipper at narrowest portion of glass pitcher and zip up. Pull sleeve down into position to fit glass pitcher. Always use neoprene sleeve when using with hot liquid.
- Assemble infuser and place inside pitcher.
- Add 4 teaspoons (20 mL) or 4 tea bags to the infuser to make a full pitcher (32 fl. oz/1 L). If less tea is desired, refer to tea instructions for water and tea quantities.
- Pour hot water over tea in the infuser; fill up to the line located on the infuser. See illustration (note: look within the pitcher opening to view; fill line is indicated beneath the arrows). When using pitcher with hot water, always use a protective oven pad or trivet under the pitcher.
- Place lid on pitcher by lining up opening on lid with spout on pitcher; place lid securely on pitcher to keep steam inside during steeping. Steep times will vary depending on tea.
- When steeping is complete, carefully remove lid and infuser. Set infuser aside and place lid back on top of pitcher to keep steam from escaping. Serve.
- Limited warranty for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
- To make fresh iced tea: Prepare hot tea in pitcher as directed above. Remove tea leaves or tea bags from infuser. Fill infuser with 2 cups (550 mL) ice. Store in refrigerator overnight.
- When using tea bags, cut off paper tab at end of string and place the bags in the infuser.
- To infuse water: Fill infuser with desired fruit, vegetable, herb, thinly sliced citrus, cucumber, berries or fresh mint. Pour cold water to fill line on infuser. Store overnight in refrigerator for best flavor. Remove infuser and serve. Also works well to infuse flavors into iced tea or lemonade.
- If lid is not in use on the glass pitcher, invert the lid to use as a drip tray for the infuser.
- To remove any discoloration from infuser, let soak in hot vinegar for 20 – 30 minutes then wash in hot soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
Product made in China
CERTIFICATE OF GUARANTEE
The Pampered Chef guarantees that customers will be completely satisfied with its products.
Our guarantee on consumable products is limited to spoilage, damage in shipping, or error on our part.
- All non-consumable products have a minimum one-year guarantee unless noted otherwise. Misuse or use contrary to the Use and Care instructions will void this guarantee.
- If you need to return a product, please contact the Solution Center within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification and official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email, we will make prepaid arrangements for the item to be returned for replacement, refund or exchange.
- If you need to return a product after 30 days but within one year from the ship date of the order, contact our Solution Center. Upon return of product with official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email (at your expense), we will replace, refund or exchange the item for any other item available for sale at the time of the original purchase, provided it has not been discontinued.
- Any price difference for an exchange will be adjusted. Refunds will not exceed payment made at the time of purchase.
- Products with an (LTD) symbol have a Limited Guarantee.
- The Limited Guarantee covers only satisfaction with the product, manufacturing defects or damage during shipping, that is reported within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification, the item can be returned for replacement, refund or exchange. Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and with the original sales receipt. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable.
- Products with the (#) symbol have an Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee (indicated by the number of years stated).
- Certain products have a Lifetime Guarantee (L). This guarantee extends only to the original purchaser or gift recipient of the product.
- The Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee and the Lifetime Guarantee are limited. They cover repair or replacement only. They cover defects in materials and workmanship. They do not cover commercial use, abuse, misuse, ordinary wear and tear, or an act of God. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable under these warranties. If actual product replacement cannot be made due to unavailability, Company may, in its discretion, offer comparable product replacement or credit towards future product purchases. Maximum credit allowed for future product purchases will be the price paid for the covered product.
To close this window, please click anywhere outside of the box.