Stainless Cookware 12" Covered SkilletItem Number 2885
Family-size, perfect for one-skillet meals. Stainless Cookware is Tri-Ply Clad, a thick aluminum core between an interior layer of 18/10 stainless steel and an exterior layer of 18/0, for durability and faster, more even heating.
Stainless Cookware 12" Covered Skillet
The extra-large surface is ideal when cooking for your family or entertaining. 12".
Stainless Cookware features:
- Tri-Ply Clad, a thick aluminum core between an interior layer of 18/10 stainless steel and an exterior layer of 18/0, for durability and faster, more even heating
- Stainless satin interior for easy release and cleanup
- Magnetic 18/0 stainless polished exterior for durability, beauty and safe use on gas, electric and induction cooktops
- Extra-long stainless handles with thumb rest for a cool, comfortable grip
- Flared rims for dripless pouring
- Low-dome tempered glass lids for easy viewing while cooking
- Hanging loop on handle for convenient storage
- Pans are oven- and broiler-safe to 500°F; lids heat-resistant to 400°F
- Hanging loop on handle for convenient storage
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Use & Care
- Wash prior to first use; cookware and lid are dishwasher-safe. Dry completely before storing.
- As needed, deep cleaning with a stainless steel cleanser will restore the luster of stainless cookware as well as remove build-up and discoloration. Stainless cleansers and cleanser-polishes are readily available at grocery stores.
- To remove food residues, soak in hot, soapy water. A nonabrasive sponge, cloth, or kitchen brush may be used on exterior and interior surfaces, including rivets. To maintain a clean and shiny lid, periodically clean with a cloth dampened with vinegar or lemon juice. Rinse and dry completely.
- To remove water spots or discoloration, use a vinegar solution of equal parts water and vinegar. Apply vinegar solution with sponge or cloth. Allow to sit for 10 minutes. Rinse and dry completely.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, such as steel wool, cleansers with chlorine bleach or oven cleaning solutions as this may permanently damage the stainless surface and void the guarantee.
- Cookware is oven-safe to 500°F/260°C and is broiler-safe. Glass lid is oven-safe to 400°F/200°C.
- Cookware may be used on a glass or ceramic cooktop, electric coil, gas burner range, or induction (magnetic) range. Exterior surfaces of cookware and induction, glasstop and ceramic cooking surfaces should be clean and free of food residue prior to heating (consult manufacturer's instructions before first use).
- Select a burner size that matches the diameter of the cookware base. For gas stoves, flames should not extend beyond base of cookware.
- Use appropriate heat level for cooking application. Overheating cookware can cause discoloration. Discoloration (blue-colored tint on exterior surface) will not affect function of cookware.
Low heat: simmering liquids, warming food and preparing delicate sauces
Medium to medium-high heat: preheating, sauté, searing, frying, stir-frying
High heat: boiling and reducing liquids only
- For best results when sautéing or searing, preheat cookware before adding food. Do not preheat empty cookware. While cookware is cold, add small amount of cooking oil (note: aerosol non-stick sprays may create a sticky residue which is difficult to clean if not washed promptly or overheated). Preheat for 1-2 minutes on medium to medium-high heat setting. Add food and adjust heat setting as needed.
- Add salt to liquids once a boil is reached. Salt will not absorb into cold water and may leave small white marks on stainless surface. Salt should also be added to foods towards the end of cooking.
- Nylon, wooden and plastic tools are recommended to maintain beauty of stainless steel. Metal whisks and non-sharp metal utensils can be used, but may scratch the surface. In time, stainless will show wear from normal use.
- Keep small children away from the stove while you are cooking. Be careful around the stove as heat, steam and splatter can cause burns.
- Never allow your pan to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner as the pan can get extremely hot.
- Gas flames should not extend up sides of the pan.
- Always use a heat-resistant oven mitt or pad when handling hot handles. Handles will be very hot when removing from oven or broiler.
- For use on induction, flat glass or ceramic cooktop surfaces, consult the manufacturer's instruction manual before first use.
- Lifetime guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details. The guarantee excludes damage caused by abuse or misuse (such as improper cleaning, overheating, use of caustic or other unapproved cleaners), ordinary wear and tear, or an act of God.
Made in China
CERTIFICATE OF GUARANTEE
The Pampered Chef guarantees that customers will be completely satisfied with its products.
Our guarantee on consumable products is limited to spoilage, damage in shipping, or error on our part.
- All non-consumable products have a minimum one-year guarantee unless noted otherwise. Misuse or use contrary to the Use and Care instructions will void this guarantee.
- If you need to return a product, please contact the Solution Center within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification and official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email, we will make prepaid arrangements for the item to be returned for replacement, refund or exchange.
- If you need to return a product after 30 days but within one year from the ship date of the order, contact our Solution Center. Upon return of product with official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email (at your expense), we will replace, refund or exchange the item for any other item available for sale at the time of the original purchase, provided it has not been discontinued.
- Any price difference for an exchange will be adjusted. Refunds will not exceed payment made at the time of purchase.
- Products with an (LTD) symbol have a Limited Guarantee.
- The Limited Guarantee covers only satisfaction with the product, manufacturing defects or damage during shipping, that is reported within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification, the item can be returned for replacement, refund or exchange. Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and with the original sales receipt. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable.
- Products with the (#) symbol have an Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee (indicated by the number of years stated).
- Certain products have a Lifetime Guarantee (L). This guarantee extends only to the original purchaser or gift recipient of the product.
- The Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee and the Lifetime Guarantee are limited. They cover repair or replacement only. They cover defects in materials and workmanship. They do not cover commercial use, abuse, misuse, ordinary wear and tear, or an act of God. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable under these warranties. If actual product replacement cannot be made due to unavailability, Company may, in its discretion, offer comparable product replacement or credit towards future product purchases. Maximum credit allowed for future product purchases will be the price paid for the covered product.
To close this window, please click anywhere outside of the box.