Manual Food ProcessorItem Number 2581
Exclusive Manual Food Processor cuts, chops and blends foods to create simple recipes. 3-cup capacity.
Manual Food Processor
Just drop in ingredients and pump the handle — curved blades chop, slice and blend ingredients in seconds. The more you pump, the finer the cuts. Includes a handle lock for convenient storage, measure marks for easy measuring and nonskid base for stability. 3-cup capacity. Vessel and blade post are dishwasher-safe.
Use & Care
Use and Care
- Remove sticker on lid. Wash prior to first use; vessel and blades are dishwasher-safe. Lid is hand wash only; do not submerge in water. Do not disassemble lid.
To Process Food
- Remove lid. Carefully place blade post onto the center pole of the vessel. Blades are sharp. Keep fingers and thumbs away from blades.
- Place ingredients in the vessel.
- Larger foods, such as onions or tomatoes, should be cut into quarters or eights prior to placing in the vessel. Longer foods, such as carrots or celery, should be cut into ½" (1-cm) pieces.
- Chop firmer food items first before adding softer foods. Firmer foods include onions, peppers, carrots or celery. Softer foods include tomatoes or hard boiled eggs.
- Place lid onto vessel. Blade post must be centered for proper lid attachment. Lid does not lock into place. Unlock handle by sliding button in direction of arrow (review illustration 1).
- To pump handle, place palm of working hand over circular end of handle. Place opposite hand on lid, ensuring hand is placed away from handle (review illustration 2). Push downwards to start processing. First couple of pumps may require more force to initiate cutting or mixing; increase pumping speed as needed to finely chop or mix foods. As needed, scrape down side walls to ensure even mixing and chopping. Continue to pump until desired consistency is achieved.
- If blades are not rotating, remove lid and check blade; blade post must be centered for proper attachment to the underside of the lid.
- Overfilling may cause more resistance and inconsistency with cut size. Add food in batches if too much resistance is felt.
- If a piece of food becomes wedged in the blade, remove lid, secure top of post with finger and use a fork to dislodge food. If necessary, completely remove blade post. Do not use fingers to dislodge food.
- Works well to quickly chop herbs, such as parsley, basil, mint, cilantro, sage or oregano.
- Great for blending to create dips, flavored cream cheese or butter spreads. For best results, use softened cream cheese or butter.
- Create quick coatings and crumb crusts by finely chopping tortilla chips, crackers, creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies or graham crackers.
- Easy to make egg or tuna salad. For best results, add condiments at the end of processing.
- Great for making streusel toppings. For best results, cut chilled butter into ½" (1-cm) pieces and continue as directed.
- Makes quick baby food by pureeing cooked squash or sweet potatoes.
- Not intended for chopping hard spices, candies, chocolate or ice. This can damage the product and void the guarantee.
- Not microwave-safe.
- 5-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Product made in China
The Pampered Chef guarantees that customers will be completely satisfied with its products.
Our guarantee on consumable products is limited to spoilage, damage in shipping or error on our part.
Durable or non-consumable products and replacement parts have a minimum one year guarantee unless otherwise noted.
Misuse or use contrary to the Use and Care instructions will void all product guarantees.
Guarantees extend only to original purchasers or first gift recipient.
- Extended Manufacturer’s Guarantee Products with the (#) symbol have an extended guarantee for the identified number of years. This guarantee covers repair or replacement only. It covers defects in materials and workmanship. It does not cover commercial use, abuse, misuse, ordinary wear and tear or an act of God. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable. If actual product replacement cannot be made due to unavailability, we may, in our sole discretion, offer comparable product replacement or credit which shall not exceed the price paid towards future product purchases.
- Lifetime Guarantee Products with the (L) symbol have a Lifetime Guarantee. This guarantee covers repair or replacement only. It covers defects in materials and workmanship. It does not cover commercial use, abuse, misuse, ordinary wear and tear or an act of God. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable. If actual product replacement cannot be made due to unavailability, we may, in our sole discretion, offer comparable product replacement or credit which shall not exceed the price paid towards future product purchases.
- Limited Guarantee Products with the (LTD) symbol have a Limited Guarantee. This guarantee covers only satisfaction with the product, manufacturing defects or damage during shipping that is reported within 30 days of the ship date of the order/Show. Upon timely notification, the product can be returned for replacement, refund or exchange. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable. Returned items must be unused, in original packaging and with the original sales receipt. Refunds shall not exceed the price paid.
Items purchased from the Outlet are FINAL SALE and may not be returned or exchanged unless damage in shipping occurs. Exchanges are subject to availability.
Replacement parts have replacement-only guarantee for the same period of the product guarantee. No exchanges or refunds.
To close this window, please click anywhere outside of the box.