Touchdown Taco Dip
- 1 can (16 oz) refried beans
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning mix
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium plum tomato
- 3 green onions with tops
- 2 tbsp snipped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- Additional sour cream and tortilla chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread beans over bottom of Square Baker using Classic Scraper. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning and garlic pressed with Garlic Press in Classic Batter Bowl; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture over beans. Bake 15–18 minutes or until hot. Remove baker from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; top with cheddar cheese. Return to oven and bake an additional 2–3 minutes or until cheddar cheese is melted.
Meanwhile, slice tomato in half lengthwise using Santoku Knife; scrape out seeds using Core & More. Dice tomato and thinly slice onions. Snip cilantro using Professional Shears. Sprinkle olives, tomato, onions and cilantro over dip. Garnish with additional sour cream and serve with tortilla chips, if desired.
16 servings of 1/4 cup dip, excluding optional ingredients
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 140, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 330 mg, Fiber 0 g
U.S. Diabetic exchanges per serving: No information is currently available.
Southwestern Seasoning Mix can be substituted for the taco seasoning mix, if desired.
- Forged Cutlery 7" Santoku Knife $73.00 Add To Cart
- Forged Cutlery 5" Santoku $53.00 Add To Cart
- Stoneware Square Baker - Cranberry $39.50 Add To Cart
- Professional Shears $26.50 Add To Cart
- Garlic Press $17.50 Add To Cart
- Stackable Cooling Rack $16.50 Add To Cart
- Classic Scraper $12.50 Add To Cart
- Core & More $12.00 Add To Cart
- Southwestern Seasoning Mix $6.50 Add To Cart