|#2431 Classic Batter Bowl
Mix, store, reheat, and even bake in this heavy duty tempered glass bowl. It features
U.S. standard and metric measurements, convenient pour spout and handle. Bowl is
dishwasher-, freezer-, microwave-safe and oven-safe to 350° F (180°C). Lid is microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe.
[return to top]
FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS COULD RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
Proper handling of glassware is important. Failure to follow these Use and Care
instructions can result in: (a) sudden and unexpected breakage/shattering of the bowl
due to sudden temperature changes applied to the glass; (b) breakage/shattering if
bowl is dropped or misused; and (c) spot overheating of the bowl or the handle.
- Always use oven mitts or pot holders when removing bowl from oven or
- Only use bowl in oven properly sized to allow clearance from side walls and door.
Use microwaves with working turn-table, or turn manually at regular intervals
- For microwave use, do not disable turn-table. Ensure bowl is placed in center, has
proper clearance and will rotate fully during use or rotate manually. Remove rack
in microwave if it is included. Do not allow bowl to come into contact with interior
sides of oven or microwave which could cause localized overheating of glass or
handle. Follow all warnings and instructions in your microwave owner's manual.
- Do not expose bowl to severe or sudden temperature changes. Do not take directly
from freezer to oven. Thaw food in bowl before using in oven. Do not add boiling
liquid to cold bowl. Do not add cool liquid to hot bowl.
- Do not place hot bowl on wet or cold surface (e.g. on top of stove, on metal or
directly on a counter or sink). Place on cooling rack hot pad or trivet.
- Do not use in broiler or toaster oven. Do not use over alcohol or canned heat burner
or any direct heat source.
- Do not use if chipped, cracked or noticeably scratched. Always handle with care
and avoid impact.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning materials, sharp knives or other utensils that may
scratch and weaken glass causing unexpected breakage.
- Do not pop popcorn in bowl, heat when empty or nearly empty, or overheat oil or
butter in bowl.
- Lids are not oven safe.
USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
[return to top]
- Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe.
- To remove stubborn residues, soak in hot, soapy water and wash with a non-abrasive
sponge or cloth by hand. Periodically deep clean to maintain appearance of bowl by
cleaning with a cloth dampened with vinegar or lemon juice. Then rinse and thoroughly
dry. Do not use abrasive cleansers, such as steel wool, scouring pads or cleansers with
chlorine bleach as this may scratch the glass.
- Bowl and lid are microwave-, dishwasher- and freezer-safe. Bowl is microwave-safe and oven-safe to 350°F (180°C). Lid is not oven-safe. Do not take directly from freezer to oven.
- For microwave use: Center bowl to allow for proper rotation. When using lid, loosely
rest lid on top of bowl.
- To use with hot liquid, first warm bowl by swishing small amount of the hot liquid. Then slowly add remaining hot liquid. Do not subject bowl to sudden temperature changes.
- Always use oven mitt or pot holder when handling hot bowls, as the bowl may become hot, which could lead to burns or injury if not handled properly.
- Do not use the bowl if bowl appears to be chipped, cracked, broken or scratched.
Handle with care. If broken, carefully discard.
- Always follow Use and Care instructions.
- Five-year guarantee for non-commercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
© 2014 The Pampered Chef used under license.
Made in USA