|#2199 Wine Bottle Opener
The Wine Bottle Opener easily removes corks from wine bottles in just seconds. Push down the lever, pull up and the cork is removed. Includes a foil cutter for easy foil removal. Storage pouch included.
Carefully read Use and Care before using.
Use and Care
[return to top]
Wine Bottle Opener (Illustration - 1)
- Wipe exterior with damp cloth as needed, towel dry immediately. Opener and Foil Cutter are not dishwasher-safe. Do not submerge in water.
To use foil cutter:
- - Lever
- - Trigger
- - Body
- - Corkscrew
To open wine bottle:
- Align foil cutter over bottleneck.
- Grasp sides of foil cutter together with thumb and fingers while rotating bottle. See Illustration 2.
- After one or two complete rotations, remove cutter from bottleneck. Remove and discard foil.
To remove cork from Wine Bottle Opener:
- Remove plastic cap from end of corkscrew. Lift lever to up position. Place opener over top of wine bottle.
- Grasp trigger and body over wine bottle neck firmly and push down on lever with other hand.
- Once lever is in down position, pull back up while keeping a firm grip around bottle neck with other hand. This motion will remove the cork from the bottle.
- With lever in up position, push lever down to lower the corkscrew.
- Grasp trigger firmly and pull up on lever. This removes the cork from the corkscrew.
- Push lever down to lower the corkscrew for storage.
- Wine Bottle Opener is not for use with sparkling wine or champagne.
- Do not use Wine Bottle Opener while foil is on wine bottle. Remove foil before using. Remove wax from wine bottles if sealed with wax.
- If corkscrew goes in and out of cork without pulling it out, ensure a firm grip is being used around the bottle neck. Maintain this grip through step 2 and 3 of instructions for opening wine bottle.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Corkscrew and foil cutter blade are sharp to provide optimal performance and may cause injury
if not used properly. Please follow these important safeguards:
- Avoid direct contact with corkscrew tip, foil cutter blade edge and cut foil as they are sharp and may cause injury.
- Always keep this and all other cutting devices out of children's reach.
© 2013 The Pampered Chef used under license.
Made in China