Food Holder and Slider
A – Knob
B – Food Holder
C – Slider
D – Slider Track
Carefully read Use and Care before using.
• Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe.
- Align slider track with bottom of Grater frame and slide onto Grater (see Illustration 2).
- Lift Food Holder from Slider and carefully push food onto prongs. Insert Food Holder into Slider and move Slider up and down over grating blade.
Food Holder Disassembly/Assembly:
- Disassembly for cleaning: Slide Food Holder off of Grater; remove Food Holder from Slider. Lift knob and grasp at stem; unscrew knob. Plate, holder and knob will separate.
- Assembly: Invert Food Holder and align holes on plate with prongs. Insert stem through opening. Carefully push against plate with thumb; use other hand to screw on knob.
Tips and Techniques:
Always cut food to fit within the Food Holder.
- Round foods (potato, radish): Cut off a small portion to create a flat end and grate cut-side down.
- Long foods (carrots, zucchini, cucumber): Cut into 2 1/2" (6-cm) lengths; insert vertically onto prongs.
- Smaller or thinner foods (carrots, radish): Multiple pieces can be grated simultaneously. Insert onto prongs and space for best fit.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.