|#1647 Dripless Oil & Vinegar Bottle Set
The Dripless Oil Bottle and Dripless Vinegar Bottle are ideal for use at the dinner
table for dressing salads or for use in prepping in the kitchen. The dripless
technology allows you to drizzle your favorite oils and vinegars on desired foods with
no mess. The bottles are easy to fill and each one holds 8 oz. (250 mL) of your
favorite oil or vinegar.
Carefully read Use and Care before using.
Use and Care
[return to top]
- Wash prior to first use; glass bottle is dishwasher-safe. Cap is hand wash only;
towel dry immediately. Do not soak cap in water, bleach or dishwash. Do not disassemble cap. Do not clean cap with any abrasive cleaner or harsh chemical.
- Identifying bottles: Dripless Oil Bottle has a larger spout opening with letter
O on the cap. Dripless Vinegar Bottle has a narrower spout with the letter V on cap.
- Unscrew cap and fill bottle. Any type of oil or vinegar can be used that does not
contain particulates; particulates can clog the pour spout. Do not add anything to oil
or vinegar, such as garlic, zest, fresh peppers, fresh herbs or spices.
- Replace cap, tighten and pour.
- Dripless Oil or Vinegar Bottle is a functional item for the table or when prepping
and cooking. Use oil or vinegar within a reasonable amount of time. Longer term storage is optimal in original oil or vinegar container. For oils that require refrigeration,
transfer oil back to original bottle. Refrigerating oil in Dripless Oil Bottle may
- Deep cleaning may be needed when switching types of oil, vinegar or if clogging
occurs. For best results, fill bottle with hot, soapy water. Attach cap and pour soapy
water through spout. Repeat again with hot water only to thoroughly rinse.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
© 2014 The Pampered Chef used under license.
Made in China