|The smaller size is just right for single servings, small kitchens and side dishes. Create personal pan pizzas and hot dips too. Its cranberry glazed exterior looks beautiful on your table. 8", 4 cups.|
- No preheating — just place food on Stoneware and cook. (Dense frozen foods like meat should be thawed first.)
- Absorbs and retains heat for even baking and golden crusts.
- Draws moisture away from food so it cooks light and crispy.
- Virtually nonporous, so it doesn’t retain oils, odors or flavors.
- Microwave-, freezer-, conventional and convection oven-safe.
- Nonstick “seasoning” builds up with every use: the darker it looks, the better it cooks!