Round Covered BakerRound Covered Baker
Great for main dishes, side dishes and desserts! Cook with the lid on to keep foods moist. Lid is handy for keeping food warm, and inverts into baker for storage. 9", 6 cups.
- No preheating — just place food on Stoneware and cook. (Dense frozen foods like meat should be thawed first.)
- Absorbs and retains heat for even baking and golden crusts.
- Draws moisture away from food so it cooks light and crispy.
- Virtually nonporous, so it doesn’t retain oils, odors or flavors.
- Microwave-, freezer-, conventional and convection oven-safe.
- Nonstick “seasoning” builds up with every use: the darker it looks, the better it cooks!