Small Bar PanSmall Bar Pan
Ideal for chicken fingers, appetizers and sandwiches. Great for reheating leftovers, too. Fits in most toaster ovens. 8 3/4" x 6 1/2".
- No preheating — just place food on Stoneware and cook. (Dense frozen foods like meat should be thawed first.)
- Absorbs and retains heat for even baking and golden crusts.
- Draws moisture away from food so it cooks light and crispy.
- Virtually nonporous, so it doesn’t retain oils, odors or flavors.
- Microwave-, freezer-, conventional and convection oven-safe.
- Nonstick “seasoning” builds up with every use: the darker it looks, the better it cooks!